Our library is searchable through the University of Guelph system TRELLIS.
Search our collection online through TRELLIS, or stop by to browse the shelves!
While we still determine what goes into our library any OPIRG library users are subject to the borrowing policies of the University of Guelph and must have a University of Guelph library card, for which there is a charge of $20 for non-students or alumni.
We don’t want the cost of the library card to be a barrier for our users so anyone interested in using our library who can’t afford the card can talk to OPIRG staff about getting it paid for by OPIRG.
For more information about our library services or any other OPIRG programs contact us at email@example.com
How to search ONLY the OPIRG Library Collection online using the TRELLIS database:
- Go to the Advanced Search tab.
- Select “Guelph OPIRG Library” in the alphabetical “Location” list.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- All keyword and title searches will be within the OPIRG Library collection.
- To clear search limits and resume searching all of Trellis click on the “Edit Search” button.