The Guelph Resource Centre for Gender Empowerment and Diversity (GRCGED) and the Ontario Public Interest Research Group – Guelph (OPIRG Guelph) are at it again, offering a summer series of workshops for the social justice and community-minded activist.
Here are the events at a glance, and links to full descriptions for the June events are below. July descriptions are coming soon, or you can check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SummerInstituteGuelph/
Accessibility details are below. For more information you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– all workshops are FREE!
– the rooms are wheelchair accessible.
– there will be access to an accessible and gender-neutral washroom.
– vegan and gluten-free snacks (but not a meal) will be provided – feel free to bring additional food for your break if you’d like.
– child care is available upon request with 48 hours notice. Babies are welcome in the workshop.
– handouts can be made available in alternative formats with advance notice.
– bus tickets will be available at the workshop.
– unfortunately we cannot offer ASL interpretation but please get in touch to talk about how we can make the workshop accessible to you in other ways.
* Please help us to ensure a scent-reduced space. Perfumes, fragrances, scented products and cigarette smoke can be barriers for facilitators and participants. For more information on how to eliminate and reduce scents please see